domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2012

Cell Wars

When we were studying the cell in class I proposed an exercise mix of art and science. I wanted you to make a cell with household materials: food, paper, clothing, drawings .... whatever, of course with a lot of imagination and you had to take a photograph of the result labeling the different parts (this was the work you had to do). At first my only claim was that you may learn the names of the parts of the cell in english (cellular membrane, cytoplasm, nucleus and some organelles). The result has exceeded the initial forecast. You have done some really amazing work.
So I plan to go a little further in this project and want you to mark your work yourselves I will tell you how in class.
Here I leave your homemade cells ....

1 comentario:

  1. ¡Es GENIAL, :-)! ¡Qué gran idea!. Te la copio para cuando mis hijos tengan la edad... o quizás la adapte a temas asequibles a 5-8 años ;-)

    ResponderEliminar